* Application forms for B.Ed course can be obtained from the college office on payment of Rs.150/-
* Admission will be made according to the rules & regulations of the Mahatma Gandhi University, NCTE and Government of Kerala
* Reservation of seats for backward classes will be made as per the rules and regulations in the amended status of University regarding self-financing colleges.
Eligibility for Admission
* The minimum requirement of marks for admission to B.Ed courses us 50% (No rounding off of the percentage of marks to the nearest whole number is permitted) in Bachelor's Degree [Science/ Arts Subjects] for Part III or 50% Marks in MA/M.Sc./M.Com.
* Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste/Tribe [ SC/ST ] communities with pass in graduation/post graduation, in the respective subjects, are eligible for admission.
* Candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward communities [SEBC] will bw given % relaxation in marks for admission.
* Candidates should be physically fit and mentally sound. Deaf/Dumb candidates are not eligible. However, blind candidates will be eligible for admission to course other than science optional.
* Candidates who claim for communal reservation should produce both community and income certificate obtained from the village office concerned.